Free for All rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An rpg where anything and everything can happen

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Creeping Death

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Riya

Riya

Female Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2008-10-22

Creeping Death - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 9:05 pm

Riya thought threw for a moment before she answered.

"Well to be honest, I once had. It seemed like the time was hopeless and pointless because I had nothing. But then I thought threw everything, and I remembered learning that nothing is pointless, including life. Everyone is sent to Earth for a purpose, like how many say."

Riya sat up so she can look at Kaine when she talked and not the ceiling. She shrugged at a thought she was going to say.

"Overall nothing is pointless. You live to make the best of things and that's important."
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

Male Number of posts : 164

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 9:12 pm

"Hmmm.Never thought of it that way.Maybe my problem is I've never had anything to make the best of, really. Maybe I've never really had anything..."
Kaine looked at the ceiling again thinking and reflecting on his "Life"
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 9:15 pm

"Well if nothing then, why not start now? You still have a future."

Riya fell back on her blanket again and looked out the window. The storm had finally calmed down and it was now just a drizzle.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 9:22 pm

"True. I just guess I've had nothing that mattered to me. Nothing to fight for."
Kaine paused and thought. Suddenly he began humming. He began singing softly.
"Oh, I could hide 'neath the wings of the bluebird as she sings.
The six o'clock alarm would never ring.But it rings and I rise,Wipe the sleep out of my eyes.My shavin' razor's cold and it stings....."
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 9:25 pm

Riya felt a smile grow on her face. She was releaved that Kaine was in a little bit of a better mood now. Finally the exaugstion wiped through her mind, and she started to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 9:31 pm

Kaine began to sing softer as Riya fell asleep.
"Cheer up, Sleepy Jean.
Oh, what can it mean
To a daydream believer
And a homecoming queen?"
Kaine soon finished his song and began to sleep as well.

As the two slept, time sped up again. It was about two years later. Riya woke up in a bed again. One side of the bed was ruffled up, as if who ever was there before had woke up and walked away.It was early in the morning. Kaine was outside, watching the sunrise and thinking...
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 9:36 pm

Riya woke up and looked around. She was in a bed now, not on the floor her blanket. She had no idea where or when she was. The other side of the bed looked ruffled. She hurried out of bed and looked out the window where Kaine was outside by himself. From where she stood, he looked a little older, maybe another time skip? She changed into cleaner clothes and went outside.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 9:40 pm

Kaine turned and looked at the door where Riya came out of.
"Morning, Riya..."
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 9:44 pm

Riya walked over toward Kaine and stopped by him.

"Morning."

She took the chance to look around. The area was unfamiliar. It was colder, so maybe they were farther up north now. She had so many questions, but didn't want to say anything in case he might get suspiciouse.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 11:26 pm

Kaine looked at Riya for a second more then looked away, thinking again.He spoke.
"Hey, Remeber a while ago when we talked about the meaning of life and how I had nothing to fight for? I was just thinking about that.I still don't know what to do with my life, and it's been 2 years.I wish I had something to do with my life..."
Suddenly, as if someone was granting Kaine's wish,a newspaper came and flew in his face.
"Ah! What the crap?! Oh."
Kaine took the paper off and looked at the front cover. His mouth hung open and his eyes widened in shock.
"Riya? You may wanna look at this...."
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 8:05 pm

Riya looked up at Kaine for a second, then looked over at the newspaper headline. She started to read through the story, also looking at the date, and like he said, two years later into the future. She focused back on the paper again....

((yeah type what it is. I have no idea what to be shocked at or anything ^^ lols))
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 8:33 pm

The head line said in big all capaitilized bold letters, the type of writing they use for big news:
TRENALY DECLARES INDEPENDANCE FROM ALAZANDER

Beneath it it said: "War Brewing?"
Kaine continued to read about the article.

Last edited by shbmroctober22 on Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Shb: it be Trenaly, not trelany, she be a Harry Potter character)
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 8:38 pm

Riya read on about the article. She read it through about two times while thinking about it. Uh oh. This is bad. I think this was one of the starts of the Queen's reign and other controversies she started. Shoot. Riya bit her lip as she thought some more, feeling the shock after reading it.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 8:51 pm

Kaine looked at a very shocked Riya. Kaine thought for a minute.
"Can you believe this, Riya?I never head all to much 'bout her, and she seemed nice enough..."
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 8:55 pm

What? Nice? Haha yeah right, far from it. she thought to herself. Riya shook her head and walked back toward the house to get some breakfast.

"No Kaine, far from it. She's not nice at all."
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 9:03 pm

"Seriously?Huh."
Kaine thought. He remebered his vision and his lack of meaning. He got up and went inside.
"Riya?Can I talk with you, please?"
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 9:05 pm

Riya walked in and sat on a chair in the kitchen a little puzzled on what Kaine wants to ask.

"Um yeah. What is it?"
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 9:10 pm

Kaine took a deep breath, in and out. He looked Riya in the eye.
"Riya.You trust me, dont you? You know me, right? You know my, uhhh, problems, right?"
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 9:12 pm

Riya looked at Kaine's eyes too, still puzzled at where this was leading to.

"Yeah...."
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 9:19 pm

Kaine dropped the paper on the table and looked at Riya even Closer.
"Then would You trust me...... Would You trust me if I said I think I finally found a purpose?"
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 9:30 pm

Riya felt curious now and she kept looking at Kaine.

"Yeah I would, but what purpose would that be?"
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 9:38 pm

Kaine pointed at the newspaper, specifically the Picture of the queen. He looked down at it , then back up at Riya.
"A revolution. Fighting in the possible war. Against the King."
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 9:43 pm

Riya felt her jaw drop. She was glad that Kaine would finally have a purpose, but to fight WITH the Queen?

"Kaine why.... I mean the queen is not good.... she would only bring havoc...."

Riya struggled for words to say always seeming to come up short.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 9:49 pm

Kaine looked a little irritated at Riya.
"Who is to say the King will be any better,eh?I can't fight for him. The thought of me betraying him, due to my dead parents and his possibility of killing them is too great to bear.Plus, what good has he EVER done me? I tell you, NOTHING!"
Kaine's fists clenched. He tried to calm himself.
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 9:53 pm

"But what good has the queen done!? She was responsible for killing MY family! MY whole village!She was the reason I was left with nothing in the first place!...."

Riya caught herself arguing back at Kaine and stopped yelling. She felt her face fell and warm tears fill her eyes at the memories again. She didn't say any more, for it will only make things more confusing as well as hard. She took in deep breaths to calm down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Creeping Death
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Free for All rpg :: Elezear :: Eastern Territory :: Gratekrang-
Jump to: