Free for All rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An rpg where anything and everything can happen

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Creeping Death

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

Male Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2008-10-22

Creeping Death Empty
PostSubject: Creeping Death   Creeping Death I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 8:39 pm

It was a windy day in Gratekrang. It was very warm. But the man in black felt none of it. He walked slowly from the border, rather aimlessly.His hood hid his face from view. He was softly singing "God Save The Queen", loud enough for anyone too close to hear...
(OOC: This is a Private, 1-on-1 thread.)
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

Female Number of posts : 170

Creeping Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 8:43 pm

Riya was away from the Eastern territory, already heading for the border. She was coming back from a long trip from seeing her home town once again, since it had been destroyed by the queen's army a little over three years ago. Her heart was heavy with greif and some guilt that she could not help, and her mind flooded with memories. Her silver like hair blew in the wind as she walked. Then she heard someone singing. She looked over and saw a cloaked man walking along the border she was about to cross.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

Creeping Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 8:48 pm

The man saw Riya, but kept walking. He sang a little louder so she could hear. He put his hands in the sleeves of the opposite arms, like a monk chanting....
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

Creeping Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 8:52 pm

Riya listened in what the man was saying. She listened then realized they were words for one of the Queen's songs. So he's a part of the Queen's side huh? More images flooded her mind again and she felt a little rage build in her heart that someone would take the Queen's side and watch or work with the evil she spread. She narrowed her eyes at the man to get a better look at his face, but it was hidden in his hood.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

Creeping Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 8:57 pm

The man continued walking as Riya watched him. He started to walk a little slower, but still singing merrily. Eventually, he spoke to Riya, having read her mind, in a sing-songy voice.
"Good afternoon to ya. Good and bad, only a perspective......"
He continued walking....
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

Creeping Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:00 pm

Riya didn't know what else to say. She didn't know what he meant either. She kept watching him walk slowly. He wasn't in any hurry, or maybe he was patiently waiting for something. Having no idea she only gave a nod to him.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

Creeping Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:09 pm

The man Began Reading Riya's Mind a little more."Another Orphan, ey? Hmmm..."
The man stopped walking and turned to face Riya, waiting for her naext move...
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

Creeping Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 8:16 pm

Riya didn't know what else to expect. He hasn't attacked her yet, and he was for the Queen. She kept her hand close to her sword just in case something did happen since he stopped walking around. She still watched the man, and she tried to get a better look at his face. Again she couldn't see beyond the hood.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

Creeping Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 8:23 pm

The man still stood, reading deaper into Riya's mind.... Seems her life was a lot like his. And Yet they were on completley different sides.....Finally he spoke up.
"Well, Riya, what are you gonna Do? You gonna kill me in the name of the King, or your dead parents? Are you even gonna attack?"
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

Creeping Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 8:29 pm

Riya's eyes widened that he knew her name and that he knew her parents were dead. Figures. He must be some sort of mind reader or something. No one knows anything like that about me unless they talk to me first. She felt some sort of chance growing in her to fight for her parents and king. Her mind flooded with more memories and now guilt and rage controlled her heart. She flung her bag to the side by some bushes and drew out her sword.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

Creeping Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 8:36 pm

A smile formed under the cloak, though Riya probably couldnt see it.The man spread his hands in front of him, and his Scythe Magically appeared.
"Lets begin then. You first."
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

Creeping Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 8:40 pm

Riya did not reply to him. She was normally more serious and focused on a fight by not really talking to anyone. She ran toward the man with her sword and lept toward him while giving a few swings.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

Creeping Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 8:44 pm

The man saw Riya Jump in preparation to attack.He Jumped back and used his Telekenisis to stop Riya's collision couse with him.He Pushed her flying back on to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

Creeping Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 8:47 pm

As Riya was partly in the air from her jump, she felt a pressure on her and was flung to the ground. She landed on her back with a thud. She got back up when she got the chance and held out her hand, which was glowing with magick. Riya sent magick around the man, enclosing him in a blanket-like amount around him and tightening her grip on him.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

Creeping Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 8:53 pm

The man felt himself lifting up into the Sky.As the blanket Enclosed around Him , he curled into a ball carging his magik. After abuot a minute,A huge shockwave of lightning magik shot out, breaking the bubble and generally causing havoc.He used his telekenisis to gently float down."Time for some mental warfare!" He began beaming God Save The Queen Loudly into Riya's brain via Telepathy.
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

Creeping Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 8:58 pm

Riya felt her hand get shocked for some reason, possibly from her magick being affected by his. SHe started to hear that song again. It didn't really send her crying or anything. Annoying yes,.... painful, surprisingly no. She sent some magick in the ground where it traveled through the earth then shot up at the man's feet. Then Riya ran forward and swung her sword at him again.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

Creeping Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 9:05 pm

The Man Used telekenisis to stop the Lightning, but rode it's momentum, floating in the air.As Riya Swung where he used to be, he brought the part off the scythe where the blade connected to the rest of it upon her head.He turned the volum of the song up a little.
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

Creeping Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 9:10 pm

Riya spun herself so her sword hits the scythe causing the two metals to hit eachother. She heard the song getting louder and it still didn't bug her. She ignored the song and focused more on the fight. She flung herself away from the scythe and landed on the ground with ease. She eyed the man to see what else he would try to do.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

Creeping Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 9:16 pm

The man still stood waiting for Riya to move. "The Song Isn't working.....Better change the Channel!"The man changed the song to a Heavy Metal song which was very noisy and loud. "Let's Try That!"
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

Creeping Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 9:21 pm

A new song changed in her mind, something that was different. She listened in and it didn't do anything to her. To keep her mind focused more and off the songs the man was putting in, she thought of her own songs with color and moving patterns running through her mind. Half thinking of the songs and half thinking about the fight, she tried to decifer a plan. But if he could read her mind, she was sure her would know where she'd move. Riya ran forward and shot another blanket of magick at the man to enclose him and lept into the air and swung her sword multiple times again.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

Creeping Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 9:42 pm

Floating by the blanket of energy again, the man Again dispelled the energy.He landed.He heard Riya's Song. She had some music in her.In an attempt to tease and toy with her more, he began to play a song Resembling "Ride The Lightning" by Metallica.As the song started, his fist began glowing with the lightning magik, charging it up.As the enrgy began to accumulate, his hand started to tingle. Just before his hand went totally numb, He made a straight charge for Riya, fist cocked back, ready to kick forward and explode on it's target like a slug from a .44.
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

Creeping Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 9:45 pm

Riya watches the man charge up and fills his hand with magick. She heard another type of song in her mind and tried to shake it off again. The man shot forward at her, his fist charged up with lightning magick. Riya sidestepped, held out her left hand which was covered in her own magick to block the attack directly and swung her sword with her right hand, aiming it at the man's torso.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

Creeping Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 10:14 pm

The man using momentum gathered from the charge, spun in a circle deflecting the block and still using his miagiked hand to block the sword. Then He flipped and spun delivering a kick to Riya's temple. How ever he fell face first, too.
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

Creeping Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 6:46 pm

Riya felt something hard hit her temple then fell to the ground. She rubbed her head as she tried to get up, almost stumbling a little. She shook her head, a little too fast, which made her head spin and gave her a headache. She ignored the pain and charged at the man while he was still on the ground and swung her sword to slice him.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

Creeping Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 9:58 pm

The man quickly rolled out of the way, but Riya's sword caught part of his hood, ripping most of it off. He rolled a short distance away then stood up with his back to her.
He let out an evil chuckle.

"Well, guess I can't kill you today......"
The man turned around an looked at Riya dead in the eyes. His face and hair was ghostly white. His eyes were completely black, as if the man had no soul at all.
"Because now you can tell your friends,allies, and the King what it's like..... To stare Death in the Face.When you tell the King, tell him this message from me and Her Majesty: "Soon, you will REST IN PEACE." Ha. HAHA!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!"
Death Continued to laugh madly but stopped suddenly and resummoned his Scythe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Creeping Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Creeping Death
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Free for All rpg :: Elezear :: Eastern Territory :: Gratekrang-
Jump to: