Free for All rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An rpg where anything and everything can happen

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Creeping Death

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
Riya

Riya

Female Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2008-10-22

Creeping Death - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 5:52 pm

Riya couldn't watch anymore, really. The blood and gore have done it. She looked down at the floor instead of into the crystal ball. Her hands were clutched together almost turning white from being held together so tightly. She felt like crying too, but the tears were easily held back. Riya wanted to get out of here, out of this world and back into reality. She couldn't speak anything more than just a whisper now just to control the tone in her voice.

"I've seen enough, and I would like to leave now."
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

Male Number of posts : 164

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 10:14 pm

"Queen Trenaly" looked at Riya, close to tears.She waved her hand over the Ball, and the images froze.Riya could still see Kaine and Trelany walking, and the dead bodies aswell.She put her hands together, and looked Riya in the face.
"Well, I guess that didn't help much.So, you are under a spell by the one called Kaine and can't get out? Am I correct?"

Last edited by spectram6 on Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelled Trenaly wrong again)
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 7:33 pm

Riya looked up at the women, still holding back her tears. She nodded her head.

"Yes. At least the Real Kaine put me in this spell and I want out of it, back to reality again."

Riya was surprised that she said this much to someone, and realized how crazy that all sounded coming out of her mouth. But she wasn't crazy and she knew what happened before.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 7:57 pm

"Trenaly" was a little confused, but spoke on anyway.
"So you are saying, you are asleep right now and this is all a Dream? Hmmm..........
Well, there seems to be a few ways out of this and get back to Reality. First, is to kill Kaine. Come to think of it, you might not even ned to kill him, just KO him. That isn't to good an idea, as he can be anywhere or anyone right now. Not to mention, he controls this reality.... Secondly is for something in the real world to wake you up. That also seem pretty difficult to acheive..... Third, find a way to push him out. I don't know how, but something..... Finally, convince him to let you out willingly. That is about a 50/50 chance, depending on if he want's to let you go... Those are my ideas, any how."
Trenaly looked at Riya waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 8:01 pm

Riya nodded her head as she considered her choices of getting out of this dream. Some of them seemed more likely to work than others.

"Those are some good ideas, but in order to find Kaine, how do I know where to look for him, like which form would be most likely in? or will he just come to me over time?"
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 8:47 pm

"Trenaly" thought again then looked up.
"Well, sometimes the answer is right under your nose, or right around the bend, or..... RIGHT BEHIND YOU!!!!'
"Trenaly" seemed to shout the last part in warning. Kaine was right behind Riya, holding his scythe.
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 8:49 pm

Riya shoved her chair back behind her so it would hit Kaine. Then she shoved the table aside and drew her sword quickly to protect herself. She looked up at Kaine's face, unsure if it's the real Kaine, or if it was the other Kaine in the dream.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 9:33 pm

Kaine was hit by the chair as it came flying back, hitting him in the stomach and legs. He fell backwards onto his back.
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 7:52 pm

The room was too small for any fighting. So Riya ran toward the door and shot it out by sending some magick blasts at it to get out. She made it out safely, then turned toward the door as she waited for Kaine to come out with her sword ready.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 8:56 pm

Kaine didn't come out. However, behind Riya, a semmingly endless army full of people dressed as Kaine, and with the exact same skin, hair and eye color as him, male and female alike, approached and surrounded her.
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 8:59 pm

Riya looked behind her and saw the army. She felt her jaw drop and her eyes widen at the sight. She took another glimpse to see if the Kaine inside came out. When he didn't, she brought her attention back to the army. She wasn't just going to surrender now, and she wanted some sort of explaination of the army or if it was the real kaine in there or not.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 9:40 pm

Suddenly, the Real Kaine came flying out fo the room, incrediblly fast.
"WANNA KNOW WHAT THE FIVE FINGERS SAID TO THE FACE?"
As he reached her, he slapped her in the face, at great speed.
"Now wake up!"
Everything went black and Riya awoke in the middle of the field she was KO'd in. Kaine emerged from out of her ear as the blue ball of light he entered as.
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 9:44 pm

Riya felt a something slap her face and things went black. No more army in sight. Her eyes opened quickly. The sky above was gray and a sprinkle of rain started to fall onto her face. She got up from the ground, sore from the fallen position she was in. Riya noticed a blue ball of light by her side. She backed up a little and picked up her sword from the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Creeping Death
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Free for All rpg :: Elezear :: Eastern Territory :: Gratekrang-
Jump to: