Free for All rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An rpg where anything and everything can happen

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Creeping Death

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

Male Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2008-10-22

Creeping Death - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 10:16 pm

"Well, I'm stuck on choosing, too.How long are we gonna stay here you think?"
Kaine looked at Riya , slightly confused.
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

Female Number of posts : 170

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 10:23 pm

"Hmm.... not long. A two weeks at the most? I don't know."

Riya felt a rain dropp fall on her cheek and looked up. Dark storm clouds were rolling on further toward town. It also looked like lightning was striking the forests and hills ahead of them too.

"Uh.... we better pick one quick. At least for now. How about that one?"

She pointed to a cottage just down the road, away from the river and almost at the top of the hill so the river won't flood.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 10:25 pm

"Yeah, that's ok with me, too.Let's go."
Kaine started running to the house, trying to dodge the storm.
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 10:29 pm

Riya ran towards the cottage. The rain poured down harder now. They finally made it in as lightning shot through the sky. There were only a few rooms in the cottage, and some left over pieces of furniture too. Riya shook her head to get the extra amount of water out of her hair and wringed out her hair.

"Well at least we won't get wet any more tonight."
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 10:37 pm

"Heh, yeah."
Kaine shook himself dry too.
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 10:40 pm

A big flash of lightning shot across the sky, lighting the sky. Riya almost jumped at the sudden flash of light, but it didn't last very ong. She went over to the fireplace, and started a fire so her bag could sit by it and dry out.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 10:42 pm

Kaine also walked over to the fireplace and sat down, trying to get warmer. It was pretty cold with all the rain...
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 10:45 pm

Riya sat down to get warm. The rain poured down even harder and the lightning still struck and lit the sky even more too.

"So.... where are we gonna travel after here?"
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 10:48 pm

Kaine watched Riya as she walked to the fireplace too.
"I don't know really.Where we go isn't important right now, really. What matters right here, right now is right here, right now."
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 10:52 pm

Riya picked at the fire a bit so the flames would grow. She didnt' say anything else right now. She sat downby the fire and watched the falmes for a bit. Fire started to dance in her mind, turning into burning buildings, then the awful memory of her village being destroyed. She turned her head qucikly from the flames so she could look around the room and think about something else, anything at that point.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 10:55 pm

Kaine looked at Riya. She seemed a little frantic now.He couldn't tell why because he can't read her mind anymore... He moved over closer to Riya.
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 10:57 pm

Riya didn't bother looking at the flames now. She looked outside for a moment where another lightning bolt shot through the sky. From the corner of her eye, she saw Kaine move closer to her. She tried to think of some conversation they could talk about.

"So.... besides the mind reading, have you found anything else out from the book?"
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 11:04 pm

"Uh, couple things. I don't know if I can really do them, however...."
Kaine looked down at his hands. If he killed some one with them, what else could he do with them.
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 11:08 pm

Riya looked down at the floor, realizing that Kaine didn't really need to anything any more. She kept her eyes on the floor and didn't push for any more imformation.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 11:13 pm

Kaine continued to look down at his hands. He remebered the Hacked up farmer. He remebered his"Death". He remebered his vision. The Knights. The King.His fist clenched and began sparking lightly at the thought of him.He would suffer. He would Pay. He looked at Riya and realized he should stop, not wanting to freak out Riya anymore than was needed.
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 12:43 pm

The storm was still going on as nighttime approached. Riya felt exaugsted again considering that she didn't have a lot of hours to sleep the other night. Her eyelids felt heavy again and maybe it wasn't just sheer exaugstion that made her tired, but the sleep spell she was still under too. Once the spell is over, if it ever ends, she would find out how to avoid the next one, or at least make herself snap out of it. If that were possible. When Riya's bag, and sword was finally dried, she placed them back by the door and sat up the traveling blanket again since there was no bed. It was quiet again, and it felt awkward. She tried to think about a conversation, but nothing really came up. She looked around the room again to think to herself as she sat down.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 1:47 pm

Kaine watched Riya get up and saw Riya move her stuff away. He saw her lay out the blanket, and he guessed she was about to go to sleep.Kaine was still deep in thought.He figured it was also to late to start a conversation, so he just stayed where he was.
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 8:19 pm

Riya looked out the window as she laid down on her blanket, thinking to herself. Again the silence was awkward, and she couldn't fall asleep again.

"Hmm.... now that I think about it, and not to bring up any guilt or whatever up, you know how I promised to help you? You know, how you couldn't control yourself with the farmer? Maybe we can start with that tomorrow if we're not leaving anytime quickly. And if we're traveling, then I can still try to help you then too."
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 8:33 pm

Kaine looked at Riya and smiled.
"That'd be Great, actually. Thank You so much..."
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 8:36 pm

Riya gave a returning smile.

"Your welcome. I did make a promise, and I do try to keep them."
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 8:41 pm

"Well, I don't really know what we're gonna do about it, though.... What is your plan?"
Kaine looked at his hands and scrathed at his head.
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 8:44 pm

"Hmm.... well maybe we should figure out what triggered for you to uh 'lose control' of yourself, then work our way around there. Once we figure that out and a few other details, it should be a little bit simpler."

Riya looked up at the ceiling now, just staring at nothing in particular.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 8:50 pm

"That seems like a good plan of action to me, Riya..."
Kaine stopped scratching and looked at the ceiling.
"Hey, Riya? Did you ever get the feeling that what you're doing right now isn't important at all, but we just make it seem like it?"
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 8:54 pm

Riya felt her face turn to confusion as she tried to understand what Kaine was asking.

"Umm.... I don't think I understand. What are you saying Kaine?"
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 8:58 pm

"I mean, have you ever thought our lives are pointless, an we're just making them seem important?Has that ever happened to You?"
Kaine looked at Riya waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Creeping Death
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Free for All rpg :: Elezear :: Eastern Territory :: Gratekrang-
Jump to: