Free for All rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An rpg where anything and everything can happen

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Creeping Death

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Riya

Riya

Female Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2008-10-22

Creeping Death - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 11:14 pm

Riya kept looking through the fire. She watched the sparks fly into the air, then she noticed a spark fall onto her arm and leave a very small burn. She looked up at the moon again but time hasn't really sped by too fast. It was a slow night.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

Male Number of posts : 164

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 11:23 pm

Kaine still layed on his back. He had also fallen asleep next to Riya, still holding his book.
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 11:29 pm

Riya looked down at Kaine where he had fallen asleep. She leaned back until her back was on the cool grass and looked up at the stars and left her mind to wander. She got up and climbed the tree again to watch out again to see if anyone else was coming. Again no one. She sat on the branch for a while and watched the fire from below and where Kaine was asleep.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 11:36 pm

Kaine remained still as he slept. He slept all through the remainder of the night until morning when the sun rose.
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 11:42 pm

Raiy didn't realize that she fell asleep. She stretched out and leaned too far to the right and started to fall from the tree. She quickly flipped through the air and landed on her feet. The fire turned the branch into ash on the ground and the sun started to rise over the feild. She looked over toward it before she sat back down on the grass again.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 11:52 pm

Kaine also awoke and began to stretch. He got up and walked over to Riya and let out a hand to help her up.
"We should go soon, Riya. They'll find us if we are to close. We need to find a town or another village.I think we should head toward Heltvgar, personally."
(OOC: This dream takes place in the Northern Kingdom, Kaine was born there.)
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 11:56 pm

Riya took his hand as she got up. She gather her stuff and checked to make sure nothign was left behind as she buried the ash.

"Ok then. Let's go."
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 12:03 am

Kaine walked with Riya at his side northways in the direction of Helvtgar or one of the surrounding villages. It'd be about a three day journey or such....
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 12:35 pm

The journey was going to take a few days, from what Riya thought. She had mostly been quiet for a while since they left their first camp site. She took the silence and continued to think about things that have happened and what she would do since Kaine and she left the orphanage. Then reality struck her and she remembered that what seemed like a long time ago (days, hours, years?) that she was still under the Real Kaine's spell. She had been caught up on everything that she almost forgot. Having no idea what to expect, Riya was planning on playing along and try not to say anything much that could slip something up.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 1:59 pm

Kaine and Riya continued on their journey to Helvtgar. However, the Real Kaine sped up time a little shortening the journey somewhat. The two reached one of the nearbye villages of Helvtgar.
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 7:01 pm

Riya noticed that time had sped by faster as they reached one of the villages close to Helvtgar. It growing on to dusk now and she felt exausted all of a sudden. As the two walked through the streets, Riya tried to see if there were any inns that they could stay in, or wherever they would go next.

"Hey Kaine where are we going to next?"
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 7:18 pm

"That's a good question. Do we have any money? Cause if we don't the Inns are out of the question, cause we are broke..."
Kaine looked around, to see if there were any other places they could stay. He saw a Large farmhouse.
"If We are broke, then we could camp out in that cornfield near that farm over there."
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 7:23 pm

Riya took out her coin pouch and counted out her money. She had enough, but renting a room in an inn would take too much chunk out of her money. She thought for a moment and remembered that her family had a special account in a treasury in Heltgar. Then again, she wasn't 100% sure it still exists or if she could get any out of it. She didn't want to take the risk and shook her head.

"I think we better not take the risk in an inn."
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 7:26 pm

"Then It's settled. When the sun goes down, we'll sneak onto that farm.Agreed?"
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 7:28 pm

Riya nodded her head.

"Agreed. But how are we going to prevent getting caught by the owners?"
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 7:32 pm

Kaine looked at Riy and thought.
"Well, for one he'll be asleep for tonight. Second, the tall corn field or the barn house should hide us.And Third, We should be able to handle ourselves if he finds us."
Kaine held up his hand and it sparked with magik. He winked at Riya.
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 7:35 pm

Riya thought about the facts then grinned at the magick flow in Kaine's hand. She also remembered her sword still on her belt too.

"Yeah we can take it."
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 7:53 pm

Kaine also grinned.The electricity stopped flowing.
" Good. Now all we gotta do is wait......"
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 7:55 pm

Riya waited as the sun was setting and it grew dark. By now the lights in the village were lit outside and one by one, slowly and randomly, the lights in the homes and businesses were going out too. She looked over her shoulder where the farm house was dark and no one was outside. She waited until Kaine was ready to move.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 8:05 pm

"Let's do this."
Kaine ran quitley to the fence of the farm and hopped it. He huddled up to the fence and stopped to ask Riya something.
"Should we use the Barn, or the corn field?"
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 8:08 pm

Riya thought about it for a moment after she hopped over the fence and crouched down by Kaine.

"I don't care. It might be better in the corn feild so when the farmer does wake up, he won't find intruders in his barn, but I don't know."
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 8:11 pm

"All Right. Follow me, and shush."
Kaine began running quitley to the corn field. He tried not to trip or make any big noises.
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 8:15 pm

Riya stayed low in the corn field and swerved around holes in the ground and went through the corn stalks easily. The field was rather big so if they're far enough away from the house, they should be safe. She continued to follow Kaine as the moon glowed bright in the darkness, another sign of a clear night.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 8:20 pm

Kaine and Riya both continued to run throught the field. Kaine stopped. He looked at Riya.
"Ok, this should be good. Let's stop here."
Kaine sat down. He accidentally sat down on the scythe used by the farmer for harvesting.He held in a scream of pain. He was ok, though.
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 8:22 pm

Riya did not notice the scythe on the ground until she sat down and saw Kaine had some sort of pain on his face. She held in a gasp so she didn't break the silence. She kept her voice low and in a whisper.

"Are you ok? You hurt?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Creeping Death   Creeping Death - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Creeping Death
Page 6 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Free for All rpg :: Elezear :: Eastern Territory :: Gratekrang-
Jump to: