Free for All rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An rpg where anything and everything can happen

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

alliance template

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
shbmroctober22
Admin

Male Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-10-21

alliance template Empty
PostSubject: alliance template   alliance template I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 9:38 pm

Name:

Stand: (what is their stand on teh war)

History: (what is this clans history?)

Founders/members:
Back to top Go down
https://freeforall.rpg-board.net
FallenAngel

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-11-27

alliance template Empty
PostSubject: The neutrals   alliance template I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 8:50 pm

name neutral

age since the war started

stand nither/both

people who dont know what to think flock here

founders lots
Back to top Go down
spectram6

spectram6

Male Number of posts : 37
Humor : tons of it!
Registration date : 2008-10-28

alliance template Empty
PostSubject: Re: alliance template   alliance template I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 9:33 am

Im thinkin you need history. And also, Try to expand some of your answers. They seem short so maybe you can show why they are called neutral. Or you could put an exact number on members. Maybe show the founder a little?
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel

alliance template Empty
PostSubject: problem   alliance template I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 7:33 am

well there is no founder it just a large group of people that refuse to join a side/people that just wanna cuze havok on both sides and how would i do a history about people who decided to become neutral
Back to top Go down
Toastydudeman

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-10-25

alliance template Empty
PostSubject: Re: alliance template   alliance template I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 11:49 am

by saying why they want to be neutral?
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel

alliance template Empty
PostSubject: Re: alliance template   alliance template I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 2:08 pm

becuse thay dont wanna get draged into politics
Back to top Go down
shbmroctober22
Admin

Male Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-10-21

alliance template Empty
PostSubject: Re: alliance template   alliance template I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 6:11 pm

A group needs a leader, and that leader is usually a founder, until they die of course. If they dont want to get dragged into politics, then say that. Create a faction where people got tired and banded together, remaining nutrel (I can never spell it right >.<) Get Creative!
Back to top Go down
https://freeforall.rpg-board.net
spectram6

spectram6

Male Number of posts : 37
Humor : tons of it!
Registration date : 2008-10-28

alliance template Empty
PostSubject: Re: alliance template   alliance template I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 6:22 pm

Tis spelled Neutral and you can edit your first post and we will all see it. Mebe if you spend your time here lookin at th instructions we made, then the alliance will be made properly. Sorry if i make this sound angry. I'm just really unhappy about what you have been posting. It all contradicts itself.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel

alliance template Empty
PostSubject: Re: alliance template   alliance template I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 10:10 pm

name neutral

age since the war started

stand nitherside/both

people who have resions to be on both sides or dont know what side that wanna be on come here

Founders (i still dont know what to put here lol i dont think you under stand but meh) some random person named billy (better?)

history thay like to hinder both sides as much as possible the resion thay are not delt with is that both sides know that thay also hinder the other side thay raid caravans for food and water and otherthings
thay are thought of as mersenarys (would put a battel thay where involved in but i dont wanna mess with history of whats going on)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

alliance template Empty
PostSubject: Re: alliance template   alliance template I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

alliance template
Page 1 of 1