Free for All rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An rpg where anything and everything can happen

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

fallen angels charactor

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
FallenAngel

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-11-27

fallen angels charactor Empty
PostSubject: fallen angels charactor   fallen angels charactor I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 6:45 pm

Name:

Race Dark Angel

Sex: female

Looks: white hair that falls past her shoulders Black wings Golden eyes shes tall and thin looking as though touching her will break her in half her arms from the wrist are black feathers on both arms from her ankels are black feathers aswell she has the remains of a grey tunic on its staned with blood

Alliance None

History

Attitude/beliefs: dispises life and seeks to end it

Rank dont know

Skills: dont know

Rp Sample:

(ill finish later it was late when i did this)

Last edited by FallenAngel on Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:15 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : misunderstanding)
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel

PostSubject: Pure evil?   fallen angels charactor I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 1:14 pm

it was the 16th of march and the festivitys were just starting.dancers singers and commeners all drinking singing haveing a good time for them the end would be quick.drawing my blade i decended upon the crowd of drunkards as i thought of them.wastes of life i muttered as i scliced through the frist man hearing screems from the right soon the girl the sound came from was dead as well.thats when thing got interesting the group of men standing at the gate ran guards came at me fast.my blade was waiting for them raiseing their wepions yelling stop i swung at the guards long gashes kiling them...........discontinue....... the blood stained the floor the smell of rotting flesh filling the air a girl shivered in a corner her black wings covering her as she sat she muttered three words...till next year and got up streched and flew off in search of something else to kill her wings now streaked with red
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel

PostSubject: SOME ONE TELL ME WHAT I NEED TO ADD   fallen angels charactor I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 9:12 pm

NOW
Back to top Go down
shbmroctober22
Admin

Male Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-10-21

PostSubject: Re: fallen angels charactor   fallen angels charactor I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 6:15 pm

you need to add rank, history, skills, and there has to be an alliance
Back to top Go down
https://freeforall.rpg-board.net
FallenAngel

PostSubject: Re: fallen angels charactor   fallen angels charactor I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 10:58 pm

i ment how do i figure all that ? how i figure rank skills and why cant she be a loner lol
Back to top Go down
spectram6

spectram6

Male Number of posts : 37
Humor : tons of it!
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: fallen angels charactor   fallen angels charactor I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 10:41 pm

well for the points you can check out the approved characters. use a calculator and you will find all four levels added togethr will be the amount to spend on points. as for the loner situation, i think there is another person trying to create a character in another faction. You kinda have to be in one atleast. It's actually pretty simple if you bring it down to bare nessecities. Trenaly= bad Alazander=good other faction=doesnt like either I think thats bout it. hope i helped
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel

PostSubject: Re: fallen angels charactor   fallen angels charactor I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 8:10 pm

how many points do i gotz?
Back to top Go down
Toastydudeman

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: fallen angels charactor   fallen angels charactor I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 11:52 am

depends on the rank
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel

PostSubject: whats my rank?   fallen angels charactor I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 2:07 pm

whats my rank?
Back to top Go down
spectram6

spectram6

Male Number of posts : 37
Humor : tons of it!
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: fallen angels charactor   fallen angels charactor I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 5:56 pm

you get to decide. You shud read all the requirements b4 u start makin a charrie next time. Altho after a certain rank, you have to get permission from an admin to use that particular rank. so now that you understand it, try looking at the instructions and create your character
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fallen angels charactor   fallen angels charactor I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fallen angels charactor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Free for All rpg :: Creation :: Character creation-
Jump to: