Free for All rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An rpg where anything and everything can happen

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I AM FALLENANGEL aka spell weaver

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
FallenAngel

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-11-27

I AM FALLENANGEL aka spell weaver Empty
PostSubject: I AM FALLENANGEL aka spell weaver   I AM FALLENANGEL aka spell weaver I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 6:14 pm

lol hi peoples i know hi peoples i dont

shb i just noticed you made me a member already under spell weaver OPPS
sorry lol go ahead and delete spell weaver if you want use her for ban practice lol
Back to top Go down
spectram6

spectram6

Male Number of posts : 37
Humor : tons of it!
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: I AM FALLENANGEL aka spell weaver   I AM FALLENANGEL aka spell weaver I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 8:24 pm

hey! I be spectram6 and welcome to th site! you will see me alot. Hope you enjoy the site!
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel

PostSubject: no one is on when i am   I AM FALLENANGEL aka spell weaver I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:52 pm

................ no one on when i am im sad
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

Female Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: I AM FALLENANGEL aka spell weaver   I AM FALLENANGEL aka spell weaver I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 9:41 pm

lols I know. Same here.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel

PostSubject: bah   I AM FALLENANGEL aka spell weaver I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 2:06 am

this stinks im never on when the others are
Back to top Go down
Toastydudeman

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: I AM FALLENANGEL aka spell weaver   I AM FALLENANGEL aka spell weaver I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 6:47 pm

i can only get on from 4:00 P.m ( central) to 9:00 P.M on weekdays...
Back to top Go down
shbmroctober22
Admin

Male Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-10-21

PostSubject: Re: I AM FALLENANGEL aka spell weaver   I AM FALLENANGEL aka spell weaver I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 5:55 pm

This is exactly why i posted that little time chart. But if you still arnt satisfied, the more people that are on this site, the more likely it is that one will be on at the same time as you. so ADVERTISE ADVERTISE ADVERTISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://freeforall.rpg-board.net
spectram6

spectram6

Male Number of posts : 37
Humor : tons of it!
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: I AM FALLENANGEL aka spell weaver   I AM FALLENANGEL aka spell weaver I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 10:36 am

I havent been on as much cus im grounded. grounded til th 22nd. Fallen Angel, If nobody is on when you are, you probably are getting on at rather odd times for US. lolz and october is right. If you advertise, then maybe more people will join and ur chances of being on with someone else go WAY up. Especially with friends. lol!
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel

PostSubject: Re: I AM FALLENANGEL aka spell weaver   I AM FALLENANGEL aka spell weaver I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 2:11 pm

sorry i wont advertise this site till i actualy have some fun on here >.> no offance but when i check in (im on all day mostly) no ones around im thinking of leaveing
Back to top Go down
shbmroctober22
Admin

Male Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-10-21

PostSubject: Re: I AM FALLENANGEL aka spell weaver   I AM FALLENANGEL aka spell weaver I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 6:14 pm

Im sorry if i dont get on. Ill keep this tab open whenever im on the computer. But i have school, friends, and other things to attend to. I think that everybody gets on when they are on the computer, but they dont want to spend endless hours on it while doing nothing. I posted a time chart tso that people know when other people will get on JUST for this reason. Do you understand?
Back to top Go down
https://freeforall.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I AM FALLENANGEL aka spell weaver   I AM FALLENANGEL aka spell weaver I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I AM FALLENANGEL aka spell weaver
Page 1 of 1