Free for All rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An rpg where anything and everything can happen

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Walking around Heltvgar

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
shbmroctober22
Admin

Male Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-10-21

Walking around Heltvgar Empty
PostSubject: Walking around Heltvgar   Walking around Heltvgar I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 6:38 pm

Luxius got out of bed with a thump as he picked up his sword. Its gonna be a long day, he thought to himself as he walked out into the training feild. (riducusly short first post ><)
Back to top Go down
https://freeforall.rpg-board.net
spectram6

spectram6

Male Number of posts : 37
Humor : tons of it!
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Walking around Heltvgar   Walking around Heltvgar I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 6:48 pm

Plaguestin was walking down the streets of Heltvgar lazily. He had no rush. he was wearing an undershirt and some ripped blue jeans. Thank you lord almighty for bringing me here he thought. "I shall rip your heart out without mercy, Trenaly!" he screamed. Fury overtook him and he charged down the main street. as he reached the city limit, he turned around and ran at full speed to the castle. He stopped on a dime just inches away from the tower of the king. as he waited for the drawbridge to drop, he observed the streets. there were few people wandering from shop to shop. when the drawbridge had finished it's slow descent. Plaguestin walked serenly into the tower.
Back to top Go down
shbmroctober22
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Walking around Heltvgar   Walking around Heltvgar I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 6:50 pm

Luxius saw someone approach teh tower, a foriener to him. Better go check it out, he thought to himself as he ran to teh drawbridge and to the forienger. "I need some identifaction please. Anything else and i will be forced to rip the hairs off your body one by one until you die."
Back to top Go down
spectram6

spectram6

PostSubject: Re: Walking around Heltvgar   Walking around Heltvgar I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 6:53 pm

"I am Lieutenent General Plaguestin. I am here to wake you. I see that has been taken care of though." replied Plaguestin. "Would you like anything sir?" Plaguestin was getting restless. he stomped around on the cobblestone path waiting for a reply. he wondered if there WAS anything the general he came to trust and guard with his life.
Back to top Go down
shbmroctober22
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Walking around Heltvgar   Walking around Heltvgar I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 6:58 pm

"I said some identifacation, not some talk about how you were sent to wake me, which serves no purpose whats-so-ever as i can wake myself up." Luxius said getting bored I wish the king would just let me kill this one little Minotuar, it doesnt even look that frightinging, i could probably wrap it all up in 30 seconds. he thought
Back to top Go down
Toastydudeman

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Walking around Heltvgar   Walking around Heltvgar I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 7:01 pm

Tolast sighed as patrolling around the castle was VERY boring, but he had signed up for it anyways. A Brigadier General wasn't needed to go to the battle anymore, but maybe just the help the higher ranks soldiers get ready to go. He reached the front of the castle for about the fifth or sixth time, but this time he saw, what he had seen paintings of, the General, with a minotaur. He stopped walking to see what was going to happen.
Back to top Go down
spectram6

spectram6

PostSubject: Re: Walking around Heltvgar   Walking around Heltvgar I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 7:05 pm

"I gave you identification and it was a kind gesture" Growled Plaguestin. "Is there anything you would like... sir.." Plaguestin forced a bow. This man was getting on his nerves. Plaguestin took out a steel slate which bore his name and position. "See? Now that we are past the formalities, we need to make a plan for the next attack, I believe." said the ginger minotaur. His temper was going down slightly but not much.
Back to top Go down
shbmroctober22
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Walking around Heltvgar   Walking around Heltvgar I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 7:07 pm

"we are not ready for teh next attack, as our forces our still weak from the last attack that someone launched without my permission. And i will have you know, that person was hanged." Luxius said as he drew his sword made by the master smith, Convers
Back to top Go down
Toastydudeman

PostSubject: Re: Walking around Heltvgar   Walking around Heltvgar I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 7:12 pm

Tolast recoiled backwards a little when the supposed general pulled out his sword for no reason. Luckily enough though, he barely missed a table with too much valuable stuff to count, but unfortunately, he fell to the ground, hitting his hand of the leg."Why..." He said out loud before looking back at the scene, and standing up.
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

Female Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Walking around Heltvgar   Walking around Heltvgar I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 7:35 pm

Riya had been wandering around Heltvgar all morning. She walked by the city then made her way toward the castle. She noticed the drawbridge was still down and walked on. She didn't spot anyone except for a few guards keeping watch on top of the wall. She gave a wave when they looked down at her. She walked through the court when she noticed two people looking like they were about to attack each other. She dropped her bag to her side and crossed her arms, waiting patiently for whatever was going on to stop so she didn't interupt.
Back to top Go down
spectram6

spectram6

PostSubject: Re: Walking around Heltvgar   Walking around Heltvgar I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 7:35 pm

"what's the matter, little dumpling?" Plaguestin adressed Tolast. "How 'bout you come over here and help me deal with General Luxius?" (OOC: argh! no muse...)
Back to top Go down
shbmroctober22
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Walking around Heltvgar   Walking around Heltvgar I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 7:39 pm

Luxius raised his sword to the minotuars throat cooly and calmly. "THe king says im not supposed to kill anyone on our side unless i have a reason, i think that you just gave me one."
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Walking around Heltvgar   Walking around Heltvgar I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 7:43 pm

Riya watched what was happening, then she started walking forward to the men. She didn't want there to be any sort of bloodshed, especially in front of her sice there was no actual battle. She kept her sword at her side, not wanting to draw it out unless she was attacked. Riya kept a calm expression on her face.

"You two might want to cool it before any trouble does come up."
Back to top Go down
spectram6

spectram6

PostSubject: Re: Walking around Heltvgar   Walking around Heltvgar I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 7:46 pm

This time, Plaguestin lost his temper. "Alright, mouse! You are gonna get it!" He drew his sword but before he could strike, he realized something. Wait a second! If I kill him, then I am charged for murder. Then I can't rip out Queen Trenaly's heart... ugh... he wins this round... that gnome over there seems to be watching as well. "Okay, Luxius. Kill me. Obviously I'm of no use." he said, putting away his sword.
Back to top Go down
Toastydudeman

PostSubject: Re: Walking around Heltvgar   Walking around Heltvgar I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 7:48 pm

Tolast laughed at the predicament that had started, most likely because of his clumsiness. The human was obviously being payed no attention as the minotaur drew a sword at the general.
Back to top Go down
shbmroctober22
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Walking around Heltvgar   Walking around Heltvgar I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 8:16 pm

Luxius produced a smile as he saw Riya approaching. "Hello ther.' he said calmly not moving his sword from the minotaurs throat
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Walking around Heltvgar   Walking around Heltvgar I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 8:20 pm

Riya returned a friendly smile.

"Hello. Now I don't know about you, but I definately don't want to end up explaining things to the king when he finds out about this."

She points her finger at the sword on the other person's throat.

"Especially since I just pretty much got here."
Back to top Go down
shbmroctober22
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Walking around Heltvgar   Walking around Heltvgar I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 8:31 pm

Ive known the king for a while, and if this kid," Luxius said pointing to the minotuar ", can't defend himself from me at all, then he doesnt deserve to be in the army."
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Walking around Heltvgar   Walking around Heltvgar I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 8:37 pm

Riya wanted to say something back, but she couldn't think of anything else to say. Instead she shrugged.

"Well then suit yourself."

She turned to her bag and took out an apple she packed for her breakfast and sat down under a shady tree, eating down the apple.

"Oh I forgot to introduce myself. Sorry for the rudeness. My name is Riya."
Back to top Go down
shbmroctober22
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Walking around Heltvgar   Walking around Heltvgar I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 5:01 pm

"General Luxius at your service madam." Luxius said with a slight bow. "So, what brings you here?"
Back to top Go down
spectram6

spectram6

PostSubject: Re: Walking around Heltvgar   Walking around Heltvgar I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 6:17 pm

Plaguestin let out a snort. "Well, now that we all know each other would ya mind putting away that sword? I feel like anything wrong and off to my god I go!" (OOC: no muse -.-)
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Walking around Heltvgar   Walking around Heltvgar I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 7:55 pm

Riya chuckled at the other man. She nodded her head in a bow-like manner at General Luxius.

"I came here on a few reasons. For one thing, I wanted to be of some help in fighting against the Queen since she destroyed my home."

Her voice caught on the word destroyed. When she said that, images flooded through her mind of the memories she had. She mentally shook them off.

"Not to mention I can be of some help. And the other reason is just for the pleasure of visiting Heltvgar. Personally I like the first reason of coming here better."

She gave a quick smile and ate some more of her apple.
Back to top Go down
spectram6

spectram6

PostSubject: Re: Walking around Heltvgar   Walking around Heltvgar I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 8:11 pm

"then it seems we have some things in common..." said Plaguestin in his deep voice. The latter walked over and took a seat next to the white haired girl. "My home was snatched away from me before I could escape back by the Queen." he told her. he beckoned for the General to join them.
Back to top Go down
Riya

Riya

PostSubject: Re: Walking around Heltvgar   Walking around Heltvgar I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 8:22 pm

"Yeah. My home was destroyed by one of the queen's armies. We weren't a very large town in the Eastern Territory either, so it was easy to attack. My father and grandfather tried to fight back. But they lost there lives to protect what they can, and the same with my mother."

Riya finished her apple and threw in in some bushes where a little rabbit scrurried away with the apple core. Her mind flashed with more memories and she shook them off again.
Back to top Go down
shbmroctober22
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Walking around Heltvgar   Walking around Heltvgar I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 8:27 pm

Luxius said nothing and put his sword back in its scabbard ((I forgot that word RIGHT UP until this post)). LUxius then turned 180 degrees and started to walk away
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking around Heltvgar   Walking around Heltvgar I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking around Heltvgar
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Free for All rpg :: Elezear :: Nothern Terriroty :: Heltvgar-
Jump to: